DescriptionThe sequel to Europa Universalis adds new provinces, new empires, more control over your empire (examples: free subjects/serfdom, Centralized/Decentralized government, Defensive/Offensive Doctrine, etc.), new religions, 100 more years (1419-1819), new music, and the ability to control *any* empire and annex any empire.
The economic part is basically the same as EU I, but some of the technology levels have changed. Many new random events have been added, and also historical empire-specific events are now possible (in other words, things that happened in real history can happen and you must choose one of several options that will determine the way your empire will progress).
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Европа 2" -- Russian spelling
- "ヨーロッパ・ユニバーサリスII" -- Japanese spelling
- "EU 2" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
- Europa Universalis series
- Game Engine: Europa
- Games with classical music
- Genre: Grand strategy
- Historical conflict: American Revolutionary War
- Historical conflict: Napoleonic Wars
- Scripting language: Lua
- Setting: Medieval Europe
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|AppleLinks.Com||Sep 06, 2003||80|
|Mac Gamer||Jul 31, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|JeuxMac.com||Apr, 2006||4 out of 5||80|
|Games4Mac||2003||79 out of 100||79|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Oct 27, 2003||7.25 out of 10||72|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Europa Universalis II - Wiki (A very informative site. Containing very useful information for beginners as well as experts. )
- The View From Here (An Apple Games article about two games available for the Mac, one of which being Europa Universalis II (July, 2003).)