missing cover art
DescriptionFisher-Price: Big Action Garage is a cartoon-style animated adventure, named for the Fisher-Price toy the game idea is built upon.
Tommy Treads' good friend KC Coupe has broken down and is in dire need of repair - Tommy has to find all the parts he needs before sundown or Tow Truck will cart him off to the junkyard. In this adventure game, the player is cast as Tommy's assistant as he goes from location to location earning parts by completing tasks and winning challenges. The player uses the mouse to perform various activities:
- Tune-up Time - change spark plugs, check the oil and replace a battery in a semi-realistic activity
- Grease the Ghosts - squirt grease at ghosts in this haunted garage arcade game
- Garbage Pick-up - clean junk and recycling from the river in a pattern-completion activity
- Backstage Maze - navigate a maze to deliver gasoline to a star backstage
- Race Track Challenge - race against Bernie Rubber in an arcade challenge
- Paint and Detail - a printable creative activity, painting and adding decals to primed cars
Fisher-Price: Big Action Garage was designed for children aged 4 - 7 and addresses skills such as pattern recognition, creative play, following directions and developing fine motor skills.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.