When the island nation of Sheylan is racked by famine and civil war, it's up to the United Nations World Food Programme to feed the hungry and lead the country back to self-sufficiency. A series of six missions puts the the player in charge of the relief effort:
- Scout refugees in a helicopter over the island country.
- Create nutritious food packages based on health guidelines and available monies.
- Get in the back of a jet and drop food supplies by air.
- Buy food from different countries and use the correct shipping lanes to get the food to Sheylan.
- Guide a convoy of trucks to a refugee camp, stopping only to deal with environmental hazards and rebel fighters.
- Finally distribute the food to different sections of the community to encourage schooling, health services, and restoration of the infrastructure.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
is dedicated to Paola Biocca, "A World Food Programme aid worker passionate about helping the hungry, who died tragically in Kosovo in 1999."