DescriptionThe Forgotten is set in New Orleans, were you must find your friend, Richard Haliburton, who has mysteriously disappeared. He's been exploring a sect of black arts practitioners called Collectors.... are they somehow involved??
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 18 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|AppleLinks.Com||Jan 18, 2000||60|
|Mac Ledge||Feb 23, 2000||2.5 out of 5||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Development PlansThe documentation that comes on the game CD states that this game was planned to be developed and released in seven modules, of which this is the first. Modules one and two were intended to be single CD releases with the later modules being released on DVD. The seven modules were tentatively titled:
- 1: It Begins
- 2: The Collection
- 3: Anasazi
- 4: The Hotel
- 5: Thibedeaux's Curse
- 6: The Collectors
- 7: End Game
Related Web Sites
- Hints for The Forgotten: It Begins (Hints to help you solve The Forgotten.)
- JA+ Interview (Just Adventure interviews Kevin Willis about The Forgotten: It Begins)
- The Forgotten: It Begins (Official web site (Archived).)
- The Forgotten: Strategic Clues and Solutions Guide (From The Adventure Company (Adobe PDF File).)
- Walkthrough (Complete solution for the game.)
- Zarf's Review (A Macintosh review of The Forgotten by Andrew Plotkin (December, 1999).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.