is a real-time tactical role-playing game which allows you to create and customize your own superheroes.
Along with the ability to create your own skins, names and super power attributes, you can take your team of superheroes out in the town to defeat countless enemies, improving the experience points of your character. All of the buildings and items in each city are destructible and you can throw most items at your enemy.
The single player campaign starts with you taking control of Frank Stiles. Frank overhears a conversation between two scientists about a secret experiment. The scientists discover Frank and leave him to die by a glowing statue. Luckily for Frank, the statue turns him into Minuteman, and now you must stop the scientists from getting away.
As you dive deeper into the story, you will gain teammates, each with their own special powers, and even more deadly enemies to defeat.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Games Magazine
- March 2003 (Issue #148) - #9 overall in the "10 Best Games of 2002" list
- Computer Gaming World
- April 2003 (Issue #225) – Strategy Game of the Year
- April 2003 (Issue #225) – Best Story of the Year
- April 2003 (Issue #225) – Best Art Direction of the Year
- September 2006 (Issue #266) – Introduced into the Hall of Fame
- PC Gamer
- April 2005 - #50 in the "50 Best Games of All Time" list