DescriptionFull Tilt! Pinball is the first pinball simulation game developed by Cinematronics, LLC.
The game includes three boards:
- Dragon’s Keep - Medieval Fantasy theme;
- Skulduggery - Pirate theme;
- Space Cadet - Space ship commander theme.
The games are played using keyboard keys and include being able to nudge the tables. Being too forceful with a nudge will result in a tilt and end that turn.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Pinball 95" -- European title
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Windows 95The table space cadet was featured on the Microsoft Plus! companion for Windows 95 as sort of a demo/cross-promotion.
Related Web Sites
- 3D Pinball: Space Cadet - FAQs and Files (Walkthroughs and guides for the game on GameFaqs.com)
- 3D Pinball (Space Cadet) for Windows 7 or Vista (Download site with an extraction of the Space Cadet pinball game with instructions for playing the game on later Windows versions.)
- Full Tilt! Pinball - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
- Space Cadet Pinball Strategy (mastering the game by Mark Irons)