missing cover art
DescriptionGobliiins is an adventure game where the player controls a team of three goblins: Oups, Ignatius and Asgard (Hooter, Dwayne, and BoBo in the US release) to find four magic components. A voodoo doll has turned their king Angoulafre mad and by collecting the components they can track down Niak the Wizard, the only one who can put things right. The player needs to solve various puzzles by combining the different skills of the three goblins. It's possible switch between them and control them separately. Most of the puzzles are based on coordinated actions. One can cast powerful but erratic spells, another can collect and use objects, and the last can hit things. Action icons are activated at the bottom of the screen. The game takes in 22 landscapes, each of which has puzzles which must be cleared. The characters have limited energy, which can be sapped by traps.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 49 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "頑皮小精靈" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Gobliny" -- Russian title
- "Goblins" -- Informal title
- "Gobliiins 1" -- Rre-release title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 19, 2010||16 out of 20||80|
|High Score||Oct, 1994||2 out of 5||40|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Screenshot captions lacking...everything?||4||WildKard (12146)
Jun 06, 2007
False Windows releaseA SoftKey release of Gobliiins on CD-ROM marks it as a product for Windows (the spine and back of the jewel case read "Gobliiins For Windows"), but the contents of the disc are pure MS-DOS.
- ST Format
- January 1993 (issue #42) - #33 in '50 finest Atari ST games of all time' list
Related Web Sites
- Gobliins CD Patch Download (Sound Fix available from The Patches Scrolls)
- Hints for solving Gobliins (If you're stuck while playing this game, these hints will nudge you along and help you solve it.)
- ScummVM (Get "Gobliiins", as well as many other adventure games, to run on modern systems by using ScummVM, a legal and free program.)
- Walkthrough (Henning Koch's step by step solution)