missing cover art
DescriptionIn Golden Gate, explore modern day San Francisco to uncover an ancient treasure hidden there years ago.
The game has a point-and-click interface, is explored in first person perspective, and includes a small number of adventure-type puzzles.
Scenes of San Francisco are drawn in watercolors and appear in "slide-show" fashion. The gameplay is similar to a treasure hunt since scenes must be investigated thoroughly to find all of the clues and items. Full motion video cut-scenes advance the story.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Coming Soon Magazine||Mar, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Feb, 2002||80|
|Electric Playground||Mar 13, 1997||7 out of 10||70|
|Mac Gamer||1997||40 out of 100||40|
|Game Revolution||Jun 05, 2004||D-||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Anonymous Walkthrough (on Adrenaline Vault)
- Gameboomers' Walkthrough (author unknown)
- Hints for Golden Gate (If you're stuck in Golden Gate, these hints will get you moving again.)
- Review List (A good list of reviews about Golden Gate)
- Screenshots (A good group of screenshots appear in the Private Moon gallery)
- The Patches Scrolls (Patch download location)
- Walkthrough (Step by step game guide for Golden Gate)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.