missing cover art
Advertising Blurbsmagazine advertisement (US):
Forget about ram and hard drives, install a
in your computer.
HeadRush is a new twisted trivia CD-ROM game that will test your wits, your sense of humor, heck, maybe even your bladder. it's packed with pimple-poppin', puppy-skinnin', poop-steppin' fun. Not to mention, three free kickin' new music tracks from Swirl 360, Motorbaby, and 2 Skinnee J's. So, smarty pants, put down this magazine and run to your local software retailer.
(Source: between pages 9 and 10 of "Wonder Woman" Issue 1,000,000, Nov 1998.)
Contributed by Pseudo_Intellectual (47938) on Mar 08, 2008.
The TWISTED Trivia Game That Will Make You PEE in your PANTS!
- Includes HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of questions that stay crunchy ... even in MILK!
- 1, 2 or 3 players duke it out on 1 keyboard - no new equipment required.
- Rack up high scores and uncover top SECRET SURPRISES with continuous gameplay!
- Enjoy twisted CARTOONS, PLAYER ICONS and COMMERCIALS from our HeadRush "sponsors"!
- LIGHTNING-FAST gameplay will set your keyboard on fire!
WARNING:This product contains immature content, loud body noises, a smattering of mildly saucy language and references to music, tv shows and movies that will definitely not be suitable for most geezers.
Besides, they won't get it anyway.
Contributed by Jeanne (75361) on Sep 14, 2002.
New! From the makers of the award-winning YOU DON'T KNOW JACK" series comes HeadRush: a wild game show roller coaster crammed with cool animation, hi-octane music and hilarious wisecracks from your hambone host. Compete head-to-head with your friends in a jet-paced trivia whirlwind where you can Bite Your Neightbor to force 'em to answer (but don't forget to floss)! So, crank up the volume, gronk up your gigasnaps and prepare yourself for the freakiest game in town.