DescriptionHearts of Iron II: Doomsday is stand-alone expansion of the Hearts of Iron II. The original game is included with improvements.
It is 1936 and Nazi Germany is about to change the course of world history. Years later, the Allies have defeated the Nazi threat and the choice to change history lies in the player's hands to alter the paths of the Allies or the Communists in what possibly may be World War III. Take the role of the government from one of 175 available countries to choose from, ranging from the year 1930 to 1953 as the largest countries in the world prepare for war: United States, China, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Soviet Union, and Japan.
There are four campaigns available (1936, 1939, 1941, and 1944) from the original game and one extra Doomsday scenario (1945) and three alternative What-If scenarios.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "钢铁之心II：世界末日" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "鋼鐵雄心：末日戰役" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "День Победы II. Новая война" -- Russian spelling
- "ハーツ オブ アイアン ＩＩ ドゥームズデイ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Games4Mac||2006||80 out of 100||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ScenarioThe game was set during the time period of 1939 to 1953. The reason for the year 1953 refers to historical death of Stalin (Soviet Union). The developers used this year to mark the "end" of the World War II conflict and possible "what-if's" since Stalin was one of the major key players in WW II.
Related Web Sites
- Doomsday Expansion Forum (Official Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday Forum)
- Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday (Official website)
- Leader Date Change (From Modhoi.com - Several mods to download for Doomsday, including a patch that allows you to alter the death dates of leaders (as leaders can die in the game).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.