Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The game picks up directly after the end of the first game taking place on a mysterious Caribbean island where Heileen was shipwrecked with her friends.
Heileen soon discovers a deck of tarot cards representative of the seven deadly sins and the seven heavenly virtues. The cards have the power to change both her dreams and her reality, and will help Heileen discover many hidden things from her past, and ultimately what she wants to be? A saint, or a sinner?
The game features 15 unique endings and an enhanced version of the original quest system in Heileen with 20 quests.
Try to solve them all to get the maximum score!
- Lots of unique characters to interact with and fifteen different endings!
- Quest system: get points when you discover new quests and when you solve them
- The seven virtues and sins: what you will become: a Saint or a Sinner?
- Discover many hidden things from Heileen's past!
- High replayability plot with multiple branching points
If you missed the first episode, get Heileen 1: Sail Away here!
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.