Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition Ad Blurbs (Macintosh)
missing cover art
- Изометрическая ролевая игра, ориентированная на сражения.
- 50 уникальных локаций, населенных десятками разнообразных монстров.
- Сотня навыков и заклинаний позволяет создать собственный уникальный класс персонажа.
- Оригинальная система боя и лечения позволяет раствориться в действии, не отвлекаясь на технические мелочи.
- Динамичный сюжет в мире, где не действуют моральные догмы, не оставит ваши поступки без последствий.
- Используйте параллельное измерение, чтобы уйти от погони, или войдите в него с оружием наготове и уничтожьте всех встреченных обитателей.
Если все вокруг говорят, что религия – это ересь, а бога нет, потому что он мертв, значит, вас занесло в Королевства Ереси. Здесь насильно искореняется вера, и занимается этим Инквизиция. Вашей героине, юной девушке-инквизитору, доверено уничтожить опасную реликвию – меч, наделенный колоссальной мощью. Во время своих странствий она оказывается между двух огней - маги-заговорщики, ищущие путей к настоящему могуществу, и адепты тайного культа, пытающиеся воскресить Мертвого Бога, втягивают героиню в свои кровопролитные распри. Чтобы достичь успеха, ей нужно сделать правильный выбор.
Contributed by Klaster_1 (57823) on Mar 05, 2011.
THE INQUISITION IS UNLEASHED. THEY HAVE NO MERCY. AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!
The fall of the Theocrat was a day of rejoicing throughout the Heretic Kingdom. With his brutal regime overthrown, everyone looked forward to an era of peace and prosperity. They were wrong.
Now, as the forces of the Inquisition annihilate the last remnants of religion, a shadowy cult attempt to resurrect a dead god. A lone Inquisitor is charged with the destruction of the sword known as the Godslayer - but will the temptation to seize power for herself be too hard to resist?
OVER 100 ATTUNEMENTS FOR ULTIMATE CHARACTER CUSTOMISATION Change your character's magic and abilities to prepare for each quest - or develop your own character classes.
NARRATIVE DRIVEN ADVENTURE IN AN AMORAL WORLD Your choices have consequences - move beyond mere good and evil as you progress through a compelling, original story.
UNIQUE GAME MECHANICS Never seen before game mechanics for healing and combat create fluid, engaging gameplay.
ENTER HE DREAMWORLD Utilise a parallel world to take advantage of your foes' weaknesses, or seek and destroy spirits of the dead to gain power.
Contributed by PolloDiablo (16598) on Jan 31, 2011.
New action RPG, soccer game coming to Mac via VPU.K.-based Mac game publisher Virtual Programming on Thursday announced plans to bring to the Mac the action RPG Kult: Heretic Kingdoms and Championship Manager 2006, a soccer (football) management game. Both games are anticipated for a fourth calendar quarter 2006 release.
Kult: Heretic Kingdoms is an action role play game displayed from an isometric perspective, cut from similar cloth as Blizzard Entertainment’s legendary Diablo game series. You are drawn into a conflict between warring factions as you are tasked with destroying a mystical sword held by a mad leader.
Championship Manager 2006 is a conversion of the football (soccer) management game published for the PC by Eidos. Not a footie action game, this puts you in the role of the boss of a soccer club — you manage the budget, player trades, formations to use on the pitch, and tactics to win the game. A simulated world goes on behind the scenes as you wheel and deal, play games and seek to win championships.
In July Virtual Programming announced plans to publish Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday — a turn-based strategy game set in World War II, the stand-alone sequel to a game that VP shipped in 2005. Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday is now shipping.
Developed by Paradox Interactive, makers of Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday reimagines the 20th century’s greatest conflict from the early days of World War II straight through to the Cold War, circa the mid-1950’s. You’ll maneuver troops and equipment across borders as you develop attack helicopters, nuclear submarines, atomic weaponry, jet aircraft and more.
Contributed by Jeanne (75379) on Jan 01, 2007.
Got Game Entertainment and Merscom Announce "Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition" Ships to North American Retail; With multiple outcomes and a unique system of character customization, thought provoking RPG asks if you will crush religion underfoot or become its saviorWeston, CT – April 11, 2005 - Got Game Entertainment LLC and co-publisher Merscom LLC today announced that "Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition" for the PC has shipped to retail stores across North America. The combat-oriented and story-driven RPG, developed by 3D People in association with Chris Bateman and his International Hobo team, casts you in a world where God is dead and religion heresy. As the Inquisitor, assigned to stamp out the last remnants of religion, will you crush religion underfoot or become its savior? In a world where good and evil defy convention, your choices have consequences and will lead you to one of six different endings. Featuring a unique system of over 100 attunements for complete character customization to prepare for over 50 quests, "Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition" retails for $29.99 (USD) and is rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB for Blood and Violence.
On instructions to destroy a significant religious relic, "Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition" draws you into a battle between two warring secret societies – a conspiracy of mages whose goal is true power, and a shadowy cult seeking resurrection of the Dead God. The dynamic world changes as allies, enemies, and story all adapt to your actions, and game mechanics for healing, combat, and treasure create fluid, engaging gameplay. Set in isometric view for ease of exploration, "Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition" boasts approximately 50 beautifully rendered locations and more than 30 monsters each with its own habitat.
"As witnessed every day in the news, few things evoke more passion, contemplation, debate, and conflict than religion," said Got Game President Howard Horowitz. "This game, in the context of a combat-oriented RPG, asks a big ‘what if?’ when it comes to religion and what choices you would make in a world where religion is heresy."
Placed in the amoral world of the Heretic Kingdoms, you are left to decide your own morality. As in the real world, your actions have consequences, and you must decide if you can live with those consequences. Will you play as an altruistic heroine, a vicious and selfish egotist, or just a person trying to get your job done? Your actions will lead you to one of six different endings depending on where you decide your loyalties lie.
For more information visit www.HereticKingdoms.com.
Contributed by Jeanne (75379) on Apr 19, 2006.
KULT Heretic Kingdoms: THE GAME
- Over 50 quests with multiple outcomes, allowing you to decide the morality of your character.
- Around 50 beautifully rendered locations, set in isometric view for ease of exploration.
- More than 30 monsters, each with their own habitat.
- When dungeons have been cleared, new monsters gradually move in and take their place – affect the population of a dungeon by what you choose to kill.
- Take the weapons and armour from your foes and use them as your own, and find unique items and weapons from legendary times.
- Unique Attunement system allows you to empower your character dynamically – choose the path of the mage, and attune yourself to magic, or the path of the warrior and master devastating Criticals. Change your Attunements each day to explore new options.
- Over 100 Attunements for maximum choice of expression.
- Dialogue Engine that reflects the changing nature of the world in reaction to the player’s actions.
- Quick Bar allows easy access to your weaponry and items.
- Unique healing system – no need to drag around thousands of healing potions.
- Instead, you will have to be careful not to stay in the thick of battle for too long, as your healing items can only patch you up a certain amount before you need real medical attention.
- Tactical battle options as you shift into the arcane realm of the Dreamworld – a dimension parallel to mundane reality. Alternatively, use the Dreamworld to talk to the dead to aid you in your quests.
- Your actions will lead you to one of six different endings at the climax of the story.
Contributed by Xoleras (65924) on Nov 05, 2004.
Kult Heretic Kingdoms is an isometric computer RPG, combining 3D technologies with the intuitive environment of an isometric game. Developed by Slovakian studio 3D People, the game is built on cutting edge technology with a philosophy that balances ease of learning against depth of play.
Featuring an engaging storyline written by a script team lead by critically acclaimed game writer and designer Chris Bateman (Discworld Noir, Ghost Master) , and uniquely immersive game mechanics designed by Chris’ infamous International Hobo team, the game is certain to appeal to fans of RPGs and fantasy adventures.
Set in the world of the Heretic Kingdoms, a world where God is dead and religion heresy, you are cast as a young female inquisitor, working to stamp out the last remnants of religion. On instructions to destroy a relic which the Inquisition considers to be a significant threat, you are drawn into a war between two warring secret societies – a conspiracy of mages whose goal is true power, and a shadowy cult who seeks to resurrect the Dead God.
As the story progresses, you will be placed in an amoral world and left to decide your own morality. Just like the real world, your actions have consequences, and it is up to you to decide if you can live with them or not. Play as an altruistic heroine, a vicious and selfish egotist or just a woman trying to get her job done – your actions will lead you to one of six different endings depending on where you decide your loyalties lie. Will you crush religion underfoot, or become its saviour? Only you can decide.
Featuring a vast world to explore containing around fifty locations, scores of unique monsters and more than fifty quests, all of which affect the people or the balance of power in the kingdom of Corwenth and its neighbours, and a simple but rewarding combat system that keeps the action flowing thick and fast, Kult Heretic Kingdoms is an essential purchase for any fans of fantasy storytelling or computer RPGs.