missing cover art
Description"You reclaimed your home, now reclaim your destiny."
Long after you returned to Hiigara in the first game, the imperialistic Vaygr, armed with the third hyperspace core (you have the second) and the false idea of their own divine origins, are intent on enslaving and destroying your homeworld and your people.
Homeworld 2 continues the Homeworld saga four thousand years into the future. Control a large space fleet in real-time 3D graphics, using a brand new engine and new interface improvements.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "家园2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Mac Gamer||Oct 28, 2004||98 out of 100||98|
|Macworld||Oct 18, 2004||90|
|NowGamer||Sep 16, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Nov 01, 2004||8.75 out of 10||88|
|AppleLinks.Com||Sep 07, 2004||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Interactive Achievement Awards
- 2004 - Nominee as Computer Strategy Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Home is Where the Mothership is (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Homeworld 2 (August, 2004).)
- Homeworld 2 Walkthrough (A walkthrough of homeworld 2 with many useful strategies for the player)
- Official Site - Sierra (Overview, Screenshots, Community)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.