missing cover art
DescriptionHoyle Classic Games is a collection of card games (Bridge, Crazy Eights, Cribbage, Gin, Hearts, Old Maid, Poker, and Solitaire) and board games (Backgammon, and Checkers). There are different opponents to compete against and they can be selected from a list of business or icons pictures. Each opponent has a bio and a different skill level (beginner, average, or expert). Some games are single-player, while others are played by two or four players.
The pace and response time can be adjusted with a slider, games can be replayed, and there is a help button that explains the interface. The game keeps tracks of your score through an 'average' rating, based on the points. There is a button to explain each of the game's rules and and arrow shows who's turn it is.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Board game - Backgammon
- Genre: Board game - Checkers / Draughts
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Bridge
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Crazy Eights
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Cribbage
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Hearts
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Old Maid
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Poker
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Rummy
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Solitaire / Patience
- Hoyle licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
|Mac Ledge||Dec 16, 1996||8.3 out of 10||83|
|High Score||Jan, 1997||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.