missing cover art
DescriptionThe game is based on the hit TV show "Law & Order". The game consists of two parts. The Investigation and the Trial. In the Investigation part you collect evidence, question witnesses, etc. And in the Trial part you try to convict the suspect based on the evidence collected in the first part. Depending on how well you do in the Investigation part of the game the Trial part will be easier/harder.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Закон и Порядок: Cмерть за Деньги" -- Russian spelling
- "New York Police Judiciaire: La Mort Dans l'Arme " -- French title
- "Law & Order: Omicidio a Central Park" -- Italian title
- "Law & Order: Mord im Central Park" -- German title
- "Law & Order 1" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
- Inspiration: TV series
- Law & Order series
- Setting: City - New York
- Theme: Law enforcement
- Theme: Law practice
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Mac Gamer||Jan 19, 2004||85 out of 100||85|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Jan 30, 2004||6.5 out of 10||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Adventure Company Law & Order (Official Web Site)
- Bust the Perps (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Dead on the Money, with commentary being provided by Legacy Interactive CEO Ariella Lehrer (September, 2003).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.