missing cover art
DescriptionMajesty is a fantasy real-time strategy game. You have just been crowned King of Ardania, the land is in chaos, its peoples divided. You must unite your people and claim the land!
At first, it may look like another Age of Empires clone with its different buildings and units, but the game plays somewhat differently. Units are not directly controllable. They have their own wills and do whatever they want to do. As sovereign, you can invest incentives (i.e. gold) to heroes which may encourage them to complete tasks you assign. You can indirectly control them by setting gathering points to various spots on the map. Units then try to reach these points and will automatically choose the right action to do at this spot once they're there, e.g. fighting monsters, harvest food or mine resources.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 25 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "王权：幻想王国" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Majesty: Władca Ardanii" -- Polish in-game title
- "Majesty: Sovereign of Ardania" -- Polish title
- "Majesty: Realm of Arcania" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|AppleLinks.Com||Jan 04, 2001||100|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Jan 05, 2001||9 out of 10||90|
|IGN||Jun 10, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|MacNN||Dec 21, 2000||80|
|Macworld||Mar 01, 2001||70|
|Mac Gamer||Apr 02, 2001||3 out of 5||60|
|Mac Addict||Apr, 2001||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ExtrasThe box also includes 3rd edition Dungeons & Dragons pen and paper rpg rules. As well as a summer sneak peek book of Wizard of the Coasts book line-up.
- Computer Gaming World
- April 2001 (Issue #201) – Pleasant Surprise of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim (official website)
- Gamespot (Gamespot's review of the game)
- Majesty Dragon (archived) (An excellent resource! Includes news, screenshots, reviews... a very full-featured site.)
- the majesty cheat site (a site that has a lot of good cheats)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.