DescriptionMedal of Honor: Allied Assault - Breakthrough is the second expansion to Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, and requires the original game. Just like Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Spearhead, this expansion takes place in a different part of the war during a different period, compared to the original.
The player is Sergeant John Baker, who has to fight through numerous locations during World War II, from North Africa to Italy, in eleven new levels.
The game also includes nine new multiplayer maps and a new multiplayer mode called "Liberation", in which players must rescue defeated soldiers for them to remain in the battle.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "荣誉勋章联合袭击：突出重围" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Medal of Honor Débarquement Allié: L'Offensive" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III)
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III: Team Arena)
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Medal of Honor series
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Jun 14, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|Games4Mac||2004||78 out of 100||78|
|LudoMac||Apr 02, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|JeuxMac.com||Jun, 2004||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
German versionThere are a number of changes in the German version:
- All swastikas were removed or replaced with iron crosses.
- On most posters the text was removed; in one instance a text-only poster was blurred.
- Magazines lying around were replaced with an empty sheet.
- With the exception of the finished mission goals, all level statistics were removed.
- The translation removes all mentions of "Nazi" or mentioning of Germans, e.g. Rommel.
Related Web Sites
- The Many Faces of War (An Apple Games article about three Mac first-person shooters, including MoH: Breakthrough (April, 2004).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.