DescriptionJack Lorski, a journalist, and his girlfriend Karen Gijman have gone missing while investigating a serial killer. The only clue to their whereabouts is a CD-ROM made by somebody calling themselves the PHOENIX. Can you de-code the CD and find Jack and Karen before it's too late?
The game is a series of challenging puzzle games that must be completed to progress through the clues and reveal the rest of the story. Some of the games stand alone, some require internet access to research the solutions, and a few of the puzzles require e-mail help from other game characters.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "谜踪" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Missing: Since January" -- Alternate title
- "In Memoriam" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Nov, 2003||100|
|Just Adventure||Mar 09, 2004||A||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Nov, 2003||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- March 2005 (Issue #249) – Adventure Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Gamehound's Walkthrough (on GameBoomers)
- In Memoriam (Official website)
- In Memoriam Walkthrough (by Shaamaan)
- "Making a Killer Game" (GiN interviews Eric Viennot, author of MISSING.)
- Missing: Since January (Adventure Company's Official Game Page)
- The Phoenix's Lair (Preview the Phoenix's fiendish puzzles.)
- Walkthrough in French (on Serial Gamer)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.