missing cover art
DescriptionMyth III: The Wolf Age takes place one thousand years before Myth: The Fallen Lords. The Fallen Lords you battled in that age are now your allies. Can you defeat Moagim and the armies of the dark?
Everything is now fully 3D, and there are more units then ever before. Each race, for example the Trow and the Dwarves, has several units, for a total of thirty-nine units in the game.
Unlike most RTS games, Myth III has no resource gathering (like the first two games) so the units you are given in the start of the mission are all you get.
Multiplayer is only on a modified Gamespy.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
- "神话III：苍狼世纪" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Myth III: Era Wilka" -- Polish title
- "Myth III: Die Zeit des Wolfs" -- German title
- "Myth III: A Era do Lobo" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Mac Gamer||2002||85 out of 100||85|
|Macworld||May 01, 2002||80|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Feb 04, 2002||6.75 out of 10||68|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2001 – Best Music of the Year
Related Web Sites
- An Epic Tale of Fantasy (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of The Wolf Age, with commentary being provided by Executive Producer Mike Donges (December, 2001).)
- Interview: Myth III (Mumbo Jumbo) (Inside Mac Games interviews a representative of Mumbo Jumbo about the then upcoming Myst III, discussing the game's development, background, and engine (January 9th, 2001).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.