DescriptionThe very first Nancy Drew game gets a complete overhaul in this Remastered version, released to celebrate the 80th anniversary of Nancy Drew. This version features entirely redesigned 3D characters and environments, two difficulty levels (Junior and Senior) instead of 3, some additional puzzles and an entirely new ending. Otherwise the story remains the same.
This Remastered version enlarges the gameplay screen, putting icons at the bottom and conversation within the gameplay screen itself. Also, Nancy now has a cellphone, a camera for snapping photos, a task list to keep Junior players on track and a journal which automatically updates with Nancy's notes as the game progresses.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Нэнси Дрю: Секреты могут убивать. Возвращение" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Enhanced remakes
- Inspiration: Literature
- Nancy Drew licensees
- Portability Engine: Cider
- Protagonist: Female
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill (Remastered) (product page on the Her Interactive website)
- Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill (Remastered) MAC (product page on TransGaming's Game Tree Online website)
- Walkthrough by MaGtRo (posted on the Gameboomers.com website)
- Wikipedia (page about the game in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.