missing cover art
DescriptionThe latest release from this series since 1999.
23 real-life tracks (including the new versions of New Hampshire International Speedway and Infineon Raceway) are included. The game has been reworked with an improved graphics and physics engine, developed in partnership with Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company and Jasper Motorsports. Tutorials will bring the player up to speed quickly, while driving aids will help them compete against NASCAR pros. An adaptive AI will keep the game challenging at all skill levels.
Multiplayer supports up to 42 players online in the same race.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "云斯顿赛车2003" -- Chinese title (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Macworld||Jan 01, 2004||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2003 – PC Racing Simulation of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Cobb Motorsports (After you register for free at Cobb Motorsports, you'll have access to a collection of downloads. Available for "NASCAR Racing 2003 Season" are cars, decals, tracks, and add-ons.)
- Driver's Warehouse (Home of the Jimmie Johnson Spotter Pack for NR03, along with many other sim racing resources.)
- East Coast Thunder (East Coast Thunder has 7 Nites of Racing in All Mods !! Fast, Clean & Green.3 Race Servers 24/7 Come to the Place Where Legends are Made !!!!!)
- HMRacing (Downloads for "NASCAR Racing 2003 Season" include cars, cockpit sets, tires, decals, and tracks. You can request customized downloads from the creator.)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Jolt Racing League (Well established NASCAR Racing 2002 league, and becoming one of the most popular NR2002 leagues around. Site updated daily with news and views.)
- Lurn2Burn (Templates for various mods.)
- MasGrafx Racing (NR2003 Downloads, Car Painting Templates, Base Schemes, Touring Cars, NASCAR Cars, Tracks, Driver Rankings, Photo Gallery and much much more. )
- Millenium Racing Online (MROL is a simulated online auto racing league using NASCAR Racing 2003 by Papyrus. MROL is a fixed setup racing league. The purpose of this league is to create a clean and competitive racing environment that is as accident free as possible. This league welcomes any and all drivers who are interested)
- Nascar 2003 Racing Top 50 (Nascar 2003 Racing Top50: If you have a NASCAR 2003 SIM web site and you would like more people to know about it N2RT5 can help. Every day thousands of people visit Ultimate Topsites and by placing your banner ad on N2RT5 it will let thousands of people know about your web site.)
- NASCAR 2003 - Swiss Fanpage (Schweizer Fanpage zum kommenden Renngame "NASCAR Racing 2003 Season", mit aktuellen News, Forum, Swiss Cup und vielem mehr !!!)
- NASCARNET.COM (Opened on Jun 4, 1996, with over 10 million visits to date, over 11,000 registered users, and over 22 GB of files to download, nascarnet.com is the Internet's largest and longest running NASCAR sim site. Come and check out our files for everything from NR2003 to the original NASCAR simulation. If you need it, we have it! )
- Nascar racing On-Line Series (Italian NR2003 Simracing GTR Championship.News files download game server )
- Ohio Valley Simulation Racing League (Full online racing league featuring 7 series to race in. All series open, easy signup. Full range of NASCAR 2003 being used, WC, BGN, CTS, TransAm, Open Wheel, AeroWar88. Sign up today!)
- O'Racing Inc. (NR 2003 Downloads, Car, Truck paintjobs. Cup Mod, Truck Mod, Busch Mod Setups. And much more )
- Racinfreeks Sim Racing League (Nascar 2003 Racing League,A Fix Fast,Open Setup League With Cars,Trucks,Busch,Utilities.Etc,We All So Offer A Free League To Run In So Stop By And Take A Look.)
- (RTNRL) RacingTexas.com (We run the latest Papyrus NASCAR Racing Sim's. RTNRL year round racing includes the Winston Cup (February through November), IROC, Road Course, Short Track, Super Speedway, Fantasy Track Series, and Special Inter-League events. We try our best to simulate real stock car racing in part by adhering to a rule set created and voted in by our members. Our camaraderie and great sportsmanship we believe is the reason for our quality and fun races. Drop by our website and check us out, guests are always welcome. )
- SimRaceCar (A database of paint jobs for "NASCAR Racing 2003 Season" and links to leagues. There is a great section of creating paint jobs and getting them posted at the site.)
- SPRL (Painting resources and downloads for your game are posted at SPRL. Custom wheels, decals, tracks, and cars are a few of the sections.)
- Team SBR (Team SBR offers downloads for NR2003, NR2002 and Nascar Racing 4 by Papyrus. We have current and past schemes available, along with a host of files to assist in developing personal paint schemes for sim racing. )
- THS Downloads (THS Downloads NASCAR 2002 & 2003 (setups, paints, tracks))
- Tracking Your Moves (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of NASCAR 2003, with commentary being provided by Programmer Duane Johnson (May, 2003).)
- TrueRacin.com (New NR2003 & NR2005 paint resource site that has a new crew of painters and downloads.)
- TT Racing Online Racing League (TT Racing is an online fixed setup league for NR2003. It is a free league with 8 series including, Cup, CTS, BGN, ASA, ARCA, TransAm, 88Mod & GTR that race every day of the week. If a racing home is what you are looking for, come check us out. You won't be disappointed. )
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.