DescriptionNostradamus: The Last Prophecy is a 1st-person point-and-click historical mystery that takes place in 16th century France. After falling victim to a terrible curse that is causing someone close to her to die each day, Catherine de Medici turns to her astrologer, Nostradamus, for assistance. As Nostradamus is too old and weak to assist Catherine de Medici, he sends his daughter, Madeline, in his place. Unfortunately, women can not be astrologers so Madeline must disguise herself as her brother, Cesar, in order to assist the queen. This allows the user to play as both Madeline and Cesar.
Puzzles are almost entirely inventory based. Players create the disguise, create astrological charts and search for clues that will reveal the cause of the curse. Conversations generally further the plot or provide subtle hints.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 50 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Нострадамус: Последнее предсказание" -- Russian spelling
- "Nostradamus: Ostatnia Przepowiednia" -- Polish title
- "Nostradamus: La Última Profecía" -- Spanish title
- "Nostradamus: La Dernière Prophetie" -- French title
- "Nostradamus: Die letzte Prophezeiung" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Journal
- Gameplay feature: Paper doll inventory
- Protagonist: Female
- Scripting language: Lua
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (official website)
- MaGtRo's Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Nostradamus (Encore Software's product page)
- Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (Official game website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.