DescriptionA meteorite falls to Earth, stopping our planet's cycle of rotation and causing thermal disaster around the globe. Lack of the Sun's warmth has caused half of our planet to plunge into a deep, dark freeze, while the other half is literally being fried by the Sun's heat and constant light. Only you can "Save the world with Science!"
You explore the three-dimensional scenery in first person perspective in a manner similar to Myst. There are houses and buildings to investigate, items to find and use while the story unfolds. The game will challenge your common sense and intelligence as you seek out the answers to many puzzles. Work with the sciences of electricity, heat, mechanics, optics and acoustics as you play, researching in documents and the in-game knowledge base.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Физикус" -- Russian spelling
- "Skan Physikus: O Enigma do Planeta Perdido" -- Brazilian title
- "Physikus: Sauvez un monde en péril !" -- French title
- "Physikus: Das Abenteuer aus der Welt der Naturwissenschaften" -- German title
- "Physikus" -- Original German spelling
- "Physicus: Save the World!" -- Later releases attempting to sound less "educational"
- "Físicus" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||May, 2002||100|
|Mystery Manor||Feb 06, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|All Game Guide||1999||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Physicus: Save the World with Science! (official website)
- Hints for Physicus (Question and answer type hints give you just as much as you need to solve the game yourself)
- Walkthrough for Physicus (Complete solution for Physicus)