missing cover art
DescriptionPluk van de Petteflet is a Dutch educational game for children aged three to seven, developed as a tie-in with the 2004 movie Pluk van de Petteflet. Both the movie and the game are based on the 1971 children's book of the same name by the Dutch author Annie M.G. Schmidt. It is about the boy Pluk who drives a red crane car through town looking for a house to live. The dove Dolly tells him there is an empty room in the top floor of the Petteflet, a large skyscraper. There, he gets involved in adventures with the other inhabitants and the surroundings of the building.
The CD-ROM version contains seven mini-games. Children can:
- colour pictures in Pluk's room;
- sing along with all the songs from the movie;
- teach the bird Krullevaar how to fly;
- do maths exercises with the Heen-en-weerwolf by compiling a shopping list and fetching all items by boat;
- learn to write letters with Langhors and the bees;
- feed the hungry seagulls with Karel-met-de-houten-poot
- juggle apples with Zaza.
The later-released Nintendo DS version contains two additional games:
- a Tic-Tac-Toe variant;
- a Memory game.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 2 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Annie M.G. Schmidt's Pluk van de Petteflet" -- Full title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.