Private Eye Ad Blurbs (Macintosh)
missing cover art
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Windows (US):
- State-of-the-art 3D graphics combined with 1940s-style cel animation
- Rich dialogue and fully-developed characters in the authentic Chandler style
- Intriguing mystery with multiple endings and outcomes
- A responsive world that constantly reacts to the player's decisions and actions
- Loads of takeable objects and searchable rooms
- Two different versions of the game with different clues, motives, and endings - both are replayable
- An intuitive interface with functional map, radio, telephone and dynamic casebook that visually records your sleuthing
- Original jazz score recorded live for the game
- No frustrating dead ends - dozens of hours of gameplay
- Direct link to the Private Eye World Wide Web site
Blondes, Bullets,Humphrey Bogart played him. Robert Mitchum played him. Now it's your turn to become Philip Marlowe, the world's most famous private eye!
Murder - and You!
All other private eye games are imitations. This is the real thing. The first interactive murder mystery based on Raymond Chandler's legendary detective.
This game is fully-interactive, richly designed CD-ROM in the film noir tradition.
Meet starlets, confront a manic mobster, search Hollywood for clues you can take. Hundreds of interactive decisions are yours!
It all starts with an innocent girl who hires you to find her missing brother, but it soon leads to a trail of greed, blackmail, revenge, deceit and murder!
Find out who is guilty before the bad guys or the cops get you. If you don't solve the crime, no one will!
Contributed by Jeanne (75375) on May 10, 2007.