missing cover art
DescriptionRainbow Fish and the Whale is based on characters created by children's book author and illustrator Marcus Pfister in a series of picture books starring the colorful fish. Similar to another game in the series, Rainbow Fish and the Amazing Lagoon, this is a point-and-click interactive story/adventure.
Rainbow Fish is unaware that his playtime is being watched happily from afar by Whale, until the day Hermit Crab comes scuttling by with the news that Whale has accidentally swallowed his friends. Before long, Rainbow Fish and Hermit Crab have followed them into the whale's belly and begun the search for each and every one. Among the many mini-games and quests that arise are:
- Find Giggles where he is hiding in a mound of junk, then try to catch him as he pops up randomly through coral pipes.
- Free Molo from his imprisonment by the crab brothers while avoiding their pinches.
- Sort mussels by color by herding them into their own corrals.
- Help free Ruby from a giant bubble by popping small bubbles before they get in Rainbow Fish's way.
- release a seahorse baby from it's flower by helping the flower bloom.
- Repair Whale's broken geyser machine by finding the missing sea urchins and fitting them to the machine.
- Ultimately, cure Whale's hiccups before finding the way out.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.