DescriptionThis puzzle adventure is set aboard a giant cylindrical spaceship which has entered the solar system. A team of astronauts was sent to investigate, but one of them had a tragic accident en route, and you were sent to replace him.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Rendezvous im Weltraum" -- German title
- "Arthur C. Clarke & Gentry Lee Present Rama" -- Full title
Part of the Following Groups
- Game Engine: Sierra's Creative Interpreter (SCI)
- Inspiration: Literature
- Visual technique / style: Live-action cutscenes
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Mac Ledge||Mar 03, 1997||8.6 out of 10||86|
|Joystick (French)||Jun, 1997||75 out of 100||75|
|All Game Guide||1998||70|
|High Score||Mar, 1997||3 out of 5||60|
|Mac Addict||May, 1997||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaBoth Arthur C. Clarke and Gentry Lee appear on included interview movie files. And Clarke also appears in the game, he shows up whenever you die and gives you a small lecture pointing out what you did wrong.
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Rama (Excellent questions and answers by the creator of the Universal Hint System, Jason Strautman.)
- Playing Rama in Windows XP (Complete step-by-step instructions)
- Rama Walkthrough (Solution by Balmorals)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.