DescriptionRedJack: Revenge of the Brethren is a pre-rendered adventure game featuring 3D action sequences.
The game follows the story of Nicholas Dove, a boy with a thirst for adventure and the high seas. What starts as a quest for simple excitement could very well end up with his walking the plank in a sea full of sharks, or being slashed apart by a sword, as Nicholas senses that his fate is pre-ordained, and tied somehow with the mighty pirate RedJack, and the vow of vengeance he made 17 years ago.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Redjack: La Revanche Des Pirates" -- French title
- "Redjack: Die Rache der Bruderschaft" -- German title
- "Red Jack" -- Common title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Mac Gamer||1999||90 out of 100||90|
|AppleLinks.Com||Jan 28, 1999||80|
|All Game Guide||1998||80|
|HappyPuppy||Mar 10, 1999||7 out of 10||70|
|Mac Addict||Sep, 1998||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaRedJack: The Revenge of the Brethren was originally intended as a pirate musical. A number of songs were recorded for it before it was "laughed out of a focus group", causing its shift to the darker game it became.
Related Web Sites
- RedJack Walkthrough 1.0 (Sinjin's Guide, posted on the Spoiler Centre)
- Revenge of the Brethren Review (A review of the Macintosh version of Cyberflix's RedJack, by Marc Khadpe (Nov. 17th, 1998).)
Dream Factory Technology: