DescriptionRedJack: Revenge of the Brethren is a pre-rendered adventure game featuring 3D action sequences.
The game follows the story of Nicholas Dove, a boy with a thirst for adventure and the high seas. What starts as a quest for simple excitement could very well end up with his walking the plank in a sea full of sharks, or being slashed apart by a sword, as Nicholas senses that his fate is pre-ordained, and tied somehow with the mighty pirate RedJack, and the vow of vengeance he made 17 years ago.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
- "Redjack: La Revanche Des Pirates" -- French title
- "Redjack: Die Rache der Bruderschaft" -- German title
- "Red Jack" -- Common title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Mac Gamer||1999||90 out of 100||90|
|All Game Guide||1998||80|
|AppleLinks.Com||Jan 28, 1999||80|
|HappyPuppy||Mar 10, 1999||7 out of 10||70|
|Mac Addict||Sep, 1998||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaRedJack: The Revenge of the Brethren was originally intended as a pirate musical. A number of songs were recorded for it before it was "laughed out of a focus group", causing its shift to the darker game it became.
Related Web Sites
- RedJack Walkthrough 1.0 (Sinjin's Guide, posted on the Spoiler Centre)
- Revenge of the Brethren Review (A review of the Macintosh version of Cyberflix's RedJack, by Marc Khadpe (Nov. 17th, 1998).)
Dream Factory Technology: