DescriptionRhem is a first-person, point and click adventure that can be compared to Riven. You ride into the large, unusual world of Rhem in a mining cart and soon you discover that you are unable to leave. Your major objective is to find a way to leave Rhem. To do this you must find and reconstruct a letter which has been divided into four parts and hidden. You will do this totally alone without interaction with any other characters.
Many of the areas are closed to you at first and the way to open them is by solving a multitude of adventure-type puzzles. There are mechanically based puzzles involving levers and switches, but you will also find codes to decipher and strange symbols, maps, color patterns and switchboxes.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Rhem: Le Monde Ultime" -- France & Belgium Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|AppleLinks.Com||Jul 18, 2003||80|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Oct, 2002||80|
|Just Adventure||Mar 24, 2003||B-||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Rhem (official website)
- Rhem (Rhem from Got Game Entertainment)
- Rhem-game.com (Official home page)
- Rhem Walkthrough (Full Solution for Rhem)
- UHS: RHEM Hints (Questions and answers let you see just enough to try and solve the puzzles yourself. Full solutions included.)
- Zarf's Review (A review of the Macintosh version of Rhem by Andrew Plotkin (October, 2002).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.