missing cover art
DescriptionThis game takes place in the fictional world of Busytown, originally created by author/illustrator Richard Scarry for his educational picture books. Busytown is populated by cartoonish animals many of whom have typical and specific jobs in Busytown: policeman, fireman, schoolteacher, etc.
Huckle Cat and his friend Lowly Worm star in this point and click game, often taking the place of the cursor during game play. From the main page - the town map - the player can select any location in the Busytown neighborhood to participate in an activity appropriate for that location. These include:
- The See-Saw - balance characters on a see-saw according to the numbers they are labeled with; an 8 on one end and a 5 and 3 on the other, for instance
- The Fire Station - follow the instructions and a star-shaped "gleam" to load the fire truck, then put out a house fire
- Bruno's Deli - find and serve the food each customer is asking for
- Building a House - lay bricks and shingles and put other items into place at this construction site
- Mr. Fixit - help Mr. Fixit build his latest invention by placing parts on his machine
- The Delivery Truck - drive around Busytown delivering specific items, avoiding road construction and garbage cans
- Dr. Diane - help Dr. Diane treat Norbert the Elephant's many ailments by placing bandaids and bandages on the named body parts
- BusyTunes - play the jingles and songs and watch animation from each neighborhood location on the jukebox
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.