SimCity 2000: CD Collection Ad Blurbs (Macintosh)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box:
The Ultimate City Simulator-And More
- Choose from over 100 brand-new buildings from the 1900's to the space age and beyond.
- View the exclusive interview with Will Wright to learn how SimCity 2000 was created!
- Wrestle with disaster scenarios, ranging from a UFO invasion in Atlanta to a nuclear meltdown in midtown Manhattan.
- Use the Urban Renewal Kit tools to design your own buildings and print out your cityscapes in color or black & white.
- Mix and match different buildings into an unlimited number of graphics sets.
- Explore the underground layer in SimCity 2000 and build subways and utilities without compromising your aesthetics.
- Import saved cities from SimCity Classic.
- Choose from a selection of bonus cities and scenarios to rule or ruin as you please.
Here they are: SimCity 2000, the SimCity 2000 Urban Renewal Kit, SimCity 2000 Scenarios Volume 1: Great Disasters and a bunch of bonus cities and scenarios--all on one CD! Now you can design, build and customize any city you can imagine, and SimCity 2000 will bring it--and its resident Sims--to life. If this game were any more realistic, it'd be illegal to turn it off.
New Features Included Only in the SimCity 2000 Special Edition:
SimCity 2000: It has all the features, flexibility, art, animation and power you need to build the city of your dreams.
Urban Renewal Kit: Customize existing SimCity 2000 buildings or design your own graphics sets from scratch. Special tools make it easy to keep SimCity 2000's perspective and to create color-cycling animation effects.
Scenarios: Volume 1: Save Portland from Mount St. Melon's overflowing emotions--then take on the other scenario challenges.
Contributed by JPaterson (9551) on Aug 27, 2003.