DescriptionSimCity: Cities of Tomorrow is DLC (download content) for SimCity (2013) and adds a futuristic look with new things to build. The player can use two specialisations: either the ecological Academy or the polluting corporation OmegaCo which both offer different things to build, e.g. the academy has a overhead railway and a unit which changes sewage to drinkable water. However, all those fancy new toys require the new ControlNet resource which needs to produced with the appropriate buildings. The main new addition are mega towers (up to eight per city) in which the floors can be changed to the known zones (commercial, industry and living). Depending on which faction has the advance, the look of the city adapts considerably.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "SimCity: Города будущего" -- Russian title
- "SimCity: Villes de demain" -- French title
- "SimCity: Steden van de toekomst" -- Dutch title
- "SimCity: Städte der Zukunft" -- German title
- "SimCity: Města budoucnosti" -- Czech title
- "SimCity: Framtidens städer" -- Swedish title
- "SimCity: Ciudades del Mañana" -- Spanish title
- "SimCity: Città del Futuro" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.