missing cover art
DescriptionA sequel to Simon the Sorcerer, this second game in the series gives us more mis-adventures from our teenaged sorcerer (of some sort). Thrown into another dimension by his own wardrobe, Simon starts the heroic mission (of some sort) to find -- another wardrobe that could get him back home. Equipped with his pointy sorcerer's hat (of some sort), he will also rescue the world (again) from the evil Sordid.
A point-and-click adventure in a style similar to the first Simon game, only technologically improved.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 114 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "魔法师西蒙2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "שוליית המכשף 2" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Simon the Sorcerer II: Der Löwe, der Zauberer & der Schrank" -- German title
- "Simon The Sorcerer II" -- GOG.com re-release cover title
- "Simon The Sorcerer 2" -- GOG.com re-release title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Games4Mac||2001||77 out of 100||77|
|MacNN||Mar 08, 2001||50|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Nov 09, 2001||2.5 out of 10||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Amiga versionThe Amiga version, which wasn't released until several years later (and by a totally different company), didn't feature any background music at all. The reason was because the Amiga can't play MIDI music natively.
TitleThe game's title was obviously inspired by the first book of C. S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia, entitled The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
- PC Player
- 1996 (Issue 1) - Best Adventure in 1995
Related Web Sites
- ScummVM (Get "Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe", as well as many other adventure games, to run on modern systems by using ScummVM, a legal and free program.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.