missing cover art
DescriptionThe second expansion pack for The Sims 2. It adds over 125 new objects and items including a DJ station, photo booth, karaoke machine, and a bowling alley. There are also new Sims, for example vampires and waiters. Sims can now buy their own cars and use them to get to work or downtown. They can learn how to dance and practice it in nightclubs, try to find a date or just throw some wild parties. It's all about the nightlife!
Requires The Sims 2, The Sims 2 (Special DVD Edition) or The Sims 2 (Holiday Edition) to play.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "模擬市民 2 美麗夜未眠" -- Taiwanese spelling
- "模拟人生2：夜生活" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "TS2:NL" -- Common abbreviation
- "TS2:EP2" -- Alternative abbreviation
- "The Sims 2: Ночная жизнь" -- Russian spelling
- "The Sims 2: Yöelämää" -- Finnish title
- "The Sims 2: Vida Noturna" -- Brazilian title
- "The Sims 2: Nocní zivot" -- Czech title
- "The Sims 2: Nocne Życie" -- Polish title
- "The Sims 2: Nattliv" -- Swedish title
- "The Sims 2: Hot Night! Data Set" -- Japanese title
- "The Sims 2: Éjszakák" -- Hungarian title
- "Los Sims 2: Noctámbulos" -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims 2: Nuits de Folie" -- French title
- "Die Sims 2: Nightlife" -- German title
- "De Sims 2: Nachtleven" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Maxis Sim series
- Technology: amBX
- The Sims 2 expansions
- The Sims 2 series
- The Sims franchise
There are no reviews for this game.
|AppleLinks.Com||Jul 09, 2006||100|
|Games4Mac||2006||87 out of 100||87|
|Macworld||Mar 28, 2006||80|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Jul 07, 2006||7.25 out of 10||72|
|MacLife||Aug 01, 2006||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Play All Night, Work All Day (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Nightlife (March, 2006).)
- The Sims 2: Nightlife (Official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.