missing cover art
DescriptionAnother expansion pack for The Sims 2, this time focusing around, as the title says, seasons. This pack also includes vital things for the seasons, including gardening, weather, and even outerwear! As well, for the first time, an additional neighborhood is given, as opposed to the sub-neighborhoods of before.
The new seasons affect the game more realistically. Summer behaves like you didn't have this expansion pack, but it can be hotter outside, and Sims can warm up in result. Trees can start losing their leaves in fall, and the weather starts cooling. Winter , of course, comes with snow, but also allows for snowball fights and snowmen, and now Sims will have to bundle up! Finally, spring brings the warmth back, as well as gardening and fishing.
New content includes race car themed bedrooms, country deco, greenhouses, lightning rods, and a handful of common outdoor features.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
- "The Sims 2: Времена года" -- Russian Spelling
- "The Sims 2: Roční období" -- Czech Title
- "The Sims 2: Quatro Estações" -- Brazilian Title
- "The Sims 2: Évszakok" -- Hungarian Title
- "The Sims 2: Cztery pory roku" -- Polish title
- "The Sims 2: Året Runt" -- Swedish title
- "Sims 2: Vuodenajat" -- Finnish title
- "Los Sims 2 Y Las Cuatro Estaciones" -- Spanish Title
- "Les Sims 2: Au Fil Des Saisons" -- French Title
- "Die Sims 2: Vier Jahreszeiten" -- German Title
- "De Sims 2: Seizoenen" -- Dutch Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Maxis Sim series
- Technology: amBX
- The Sims 2 expansions
- The Sims 2 series
- The Sims franchise
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Games4Mac||2007||84 out of 100||84|
|MacLife||Jan 31, 2008||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Mac Gamer Review (A review of the Macintosh version of Seasons and its contemporary expansion, Family Fun Stuff by The Mac Gamer's Alex McLarty (July, 2008).)
- To Everything, Turn, Turn, Turn (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Seasons (June, 2007).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.