missing cover art
DescriptionThis is an add-on for the Sims that adds a whole new dimension to the game. Finally you are able to do what the name suggests: take time off from the daily routine of working and eating and go downtown, to meet friends and make new acquaintances, all for the price of a $50 taxi ride. There are now 40 new ways to interact with other sims and you can flirt the nights away... because time stands still while you enjoy yourself.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "模拟人生：燃情约会" -- Chinese spelling (Simplified)
- "The Sims: יוצאים קבוע" -- Hebrew spelling
- "The Sims: Randka" -- Polish title
- "The Sims: Encontro Marcado" -- Brazilian title
- "Sim People: Love Love Date! Data Set" -- Japanese title
- "Los Sims: Primera Cita " -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims: et plus si affinités " -- French title
- "Die Sims: Hot Date" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Dating / Romance
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Maxis Sim series
- The Sims 1 expansions
- The Sims 1 series
- The Sims franchise
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Mac Gamer||Jul 01, 2002||88 out of 100||88|
|Mac Addict||Sep, 2002||80|
|AppleLinks.Com||Jul 09, 2002||80|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Jul 11, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Hot Date Heats Up Your Mac (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Hot Date, with commentary being provided by the Director of PR and Marketing for Aspyr, Amy Torres (May, 2002).)
- The Sims: Hot Date (Official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.