missing cover art
DescriptionThe official add-on of the The Sims. Livin' Large adds plenty more to your Sims adventure, including new objects (furniture, etc.) plenty of new friends to chat with, new career paths and skills for your Sims to learn, and more. Included are all the downloads that you may or may not have missed from the Maxis site, as well as a selection of skins and furniture created by the fans of The Sims.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 1 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "模拟人生：美好生活" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "The Sims: Swiatowe Zycie" -- Polish title
- "The Sims: Livin' It Up" -- UK title
- "The Sims: Gozando a Vida" -- Brazilian title
- "Sim People: Happy Life! Data Set" -- Japanese title
- "Los Sims: Más vivos que nunca" -- Latin American title
- "Los Sims: más vivos que nunca " -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims: Ca vous change la vie " -- French title
- "Die Sims: Das volle Leben" -- German title
- "De Sims: Het rijke leven" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Maxis Sim series
- The Sims 1 expansions
- The Sims 1 series
- The Sims franchise
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|MacNN||Nov 22, 2000||90|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Jan 19, 2001||9 out of 10||90|
|All Game Guide||2000||90|
|JeuxMac.com||May, 2002||4 out of 5||80|
|Mac Gamer||Nov 14, 2000||80|
|AppleLinks.Com||Dec 21, 2000||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game includes over 125 new items, 5 new career tracks, offering 50 new jobs, and new characters such as, The Grim Reaper, Tragic Clown, Genie in a bottle, and Servo the Robot.
Related Web Sites
- The Sims: Livin' Large (official website)
- Livin' it up with The Sims (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Livin' Large (January, 2001).)
- The SimGamer's HeadQuarters (Everything SIM related, including The Sims, and Livin' Large, plus much more)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.