In the seventh and final expansion pack for The Sims
, Makin' Magic
lets you give your Sims the ability to cast various spells, helpful and otherwise. Make a garden gnome come to life as a housekeeper, or give an enemy the hot foot. Have a child summon an imaginary friend to keep him/her company, and keep their social scores up.
Among the above listed spells, you can also magically put out fires (saving a trip for the SimCity Fire Department), cook your food, or summon a skeletal maid to clean up.
As with every expansion, Makin' Magic
adds over 175 new items, including a Baker's Oven, which lets you bake cakes, pies, and "surprises", a Spookshow Stage, where you can raise the dead, and a Charm Maker, which lets you create and mix charms for use in spells.
Like Studio Town in The Sims: Superstar
and Olde Town in The Sims: Unleashed
, Makin' Magic
adds Magic Town, where you can compete in duels by flinging spells at an opponent, perform a magic show, or go on quests. Doing quests and performing good shows will earn you special ingredients and MagiCoin, which you can use to purchase other ingredients.Makin' Magic
adds a new Mediterrian furniture set, and you can upload and download houses and families at the official website
- "模拟人生：魔法时代" -- Chinese Title (Simplified)
- "The Sims: עושים קסמים" -- Hebrew spelling
- "The Sims: Taikaa" -- Finnish Title
- "The Sims: Num Passe de Mágica" -- Brazilian Title
- "The Sims Abrakadabra" -- Polish Title
- "Los Simm: Magia Potagia " -- Spanish Title
- "Les Sims: Abracadabra" -- French Title
- "Die Sims: Hokus Pokus" -- German Title
- "De Sims: Abracadabra" -- Dutch Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.