DescriptionIn Slender: The Eight Pages the player must collect 8 manuscript pages in a dark forest to escape from the evil entity known as Slender Man, originally invented in the Something Awful website forum. The game is played from a first-person perspective and largely in a dark environment. The player is equipped with a flashlight with limited batteries. The more pages the player collects, the more persistent Slender Man will be in his hunt for the player. The player has to be careful because looking too long at the Slender Man will drain his/hers sanity, causing distortions to appear in the character's vision until all sanity is gone.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Softonic||Sep 21, 2012||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- GameStar (Germany) / GamePro (Germany)
- 2012 - #3 Best Indie Game / Mod of the Year (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Slender: The Eight Pages (official website)
- Slender: The Eight Pages (product page on the developer's website)
- Wikipedia: Slender: The Eight Pages (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)