Star Trek: 25th Anniversary Ad Blurbs (Macintosh)
Advertising BlurbsBack of box (Enhanced CD-Rom version):
Fasten your seat belts, bring your seat back to an upright position, you are about to pilot a Federation Starship on a wild roller coaster ride through the final frontier.
- 6000 sentences of intense dialogue featuring more than 60 game characters.
- Authentic musical score and sound effects from the original Star Trek TV series.
- Features the voices of the entire original Star Trek Crew!
Piloting the U.S.S. Enterprise is a thrill in itself, but now the actual voices of William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, De Forest Kelley, James Doohan, George Takei, Walter Koenig and Nichelle Nichols will make your adventure truly out of this world. As Captain Kirk, you'll control phasers, photon torpedoes, shields and communications during eight seperate space and ground missions in stunning 3D alien worlds.
Hear Captain Kirk shout familiar commands, share Spock's classic Vulcan wisdom, and much more..... So beam aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise and continue a quarter century of exploration and high adventure.
Contributed by Roedie (5205) on Apr 28, 2001.
- Full 256 color VGA graphics
- Thousands of state-of-the-art, 3D digitized, space action scenes
- Interact with alien races and artifacts
- Navigate Kirk, Spock and Bones on a variety of world explorations
- Complete musical score from the series and major sound board support
- Easy to use, point-and-click, icon interface
Space Flight Adventure.
Fasten your seatbelts, bring your seat backs to an upright position, and stow away those other computer games. You're about to pilot a Federation Starship on a wild roller coaster ride through the final frontier.
STAR TREK: 25th Anniversary combines a realistic, 3D flight simulator with a wide variety of role-playing adventures to create a gripping game of galactic exploration.
You'll play James T. Kirk and experience the thrill of piloting the U.S.S. Enterprise’ using Interplay's stunning, new, state-of-the-art, digitized model graphics. You'll control phasers, photon torpedoes, shields, communications, and warp drives in 3D space action so real you'll be reaching for your airbag!
Visit different worlds and then join a landing party sent down to map and interact with alien races and artifacts. So beam aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise’, and continue a quarter century of exploration and high adventure.
Contributed by Belboz (6485) on Apr 28, 2001.