missing cover art
DescriptionLoosely based on the "Millenium" Star Trek DS9 novel series, the Fallen have you play as Worf, Kira, or Sisko as you search for the 3 Red Orbs of Jalbador through both space and time... Based on the Unreal Tournament engine, the game features 3rd person viewpoints with excellent graphics. The three playable characters each have different parts in the overall interlocking story. A must-have for any Trekker.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 15 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Отверженные. Тайна темной расы" -- Russian spelling
- "The Fallen" -- Spanish Title
- "Otvergennye: Tajna Temnoj Rassy" -- Russian Title
- "Deep Space 9: The Fallen" -- Informal Name
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Games4Mac||2001||90 out of 100||90|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Sep 17, 2001||8.25 out of 10||82|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Nov, 2000||80|
|Mac Gamer||Mar 28, 2002||65 out of 100||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game had a clever way of diversifying play. At the start of a new game, you could select to play Kira, Sisko, or Worf.
Worf: Selecting Worf meant pure FPS action with a Bat'leth (Klingon Sword). The toughest level of the game.
Sisko: Mixture of exploration and action. Normal difficulty level.
Kira: Plenty of action, but more emphasis on exploration. Easiest of the three levels.
Related Web Sites
- Interview: DS9 The Fallen (Inside Mac Games interviews three members of DS9's developer, The Collective, about the The Fallen and its development for the Mac (December 1st, 2000).)
- Wikipedia: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Fallen (Article in the open encyclopedia.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.