DescriptionFBI agent Victoria McPherson, the star of the first Still Life game, tackles a new murder mystery in this sequel.
The MO for the murder of a young woman in Maine matches others believed to be the work of the East Coast Torturer who the police and FBI have been hunting for months. Typically, the crime scene was spotless and literally no evidence left behind by the killer. Examining the file more closely from her motel room, Victoria reads a report by Paloma Hernandez, a local journalist following the homicides. On the phone, the reporter arranges to meet Victoria later that night when Paloma promises to reveal so-called clues about the killer. But, before the meeting can take place, Hernandez is kidnapped ..
Still Life 2 is a point-and-click adventure game with all the typical puzzle-solving aspects. Players will alternate playing two characters: As Victoria, carrying out her FBI investigation, and as Paloma, the journalist being chased by the murderer. This results in two different viewpoints and scenarios.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 33 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Games4Mac||2009||78 out of 100||78|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- MaGtRo's Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Still Life 2 (official game website)
- Still Life 2 - adventure game (Microïds' product page)
- Still Life 2 Hints from UHS (not your ordinary walkthrough, this provides answers to questions with gradual hints before the final solutions are revealed)
- Still Life 2 walkthrough (A walkthrough by Crash)