DescriptionTank-O-Box is a remake of Battle City, featuring 3D graphics and 3D sound. The protagonist is a soldier navigating a tank, entrusted with the protection of his army headquarters. He is armed with 75-mm cannon, and has a chance to upgrade it to a rocket launcher. It is also important to crush all enemy radars - they play a leading role in enemy tactics. The game is set in the swamps of Scotland and in Siberian snowy taiga. A co-operative two-player mode and an Extra Violent mode are available.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Танчики" -- Russian spelling
- "Tanks A Lot" -- German title
- "Tank-O-Box HD" -- iPad title
- "Panzer Kampf" -- German re-release title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Games4Mac||2005||73 out of 100||73|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- PC Powerplay (Germany)
- Issue 02/2006 - Most Stupid Name in 2005 (for the German title Tanks A Lot)
Related Web Sites
- Tank-O-Box (Official Page)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.