DescriptionTank-O-Box is a remake of Battle City, featuring 3D graphics and 3D sound. The protagonist is a soldier navigating a tank, entrusted with the protection of his army headquarters. He is armed with 75-mm cannon, and has a chance to upgrade it to a rocket launcher. It is also important to crush all enemy radars - they play a leading role in enemy tactics. The game is set in the swamps of Scotland and in Siberian snowy taiga. A co-operative two-player mode and an Extra Violent mode are available.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Танчики" -- Russian spelling
- "Tanks A Lot" -- German title
- "Tank-O-Box HD" -- iPad title
- "Panzer Kampf" -- German re-release title
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Games4Mac||2005||73 out of 100||73|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- PC Powerplay (Germany)
- Issue 02/2006 - Most Stupid Name in 2005 (for the German title Tanks A Lot)
Related Web Sites
- Tank-O-Box (Official Page)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.