DescriptionAdrian Blake, trapped in a mountain cave, surrounded by a raging war, fears his exciting and adventurous life is almost at an end. The goddess Ishtar appears before him and offers to save him in exchange for his love. Rejecting her advances and safely returning home, Adrian discovers that his fiancée is missing. Realizing that Ishtar has cursed him, Adrian searches ancient scrolls to invoke the goddess to help him find Sophia. Instead, Ishtar challenges him to go back in history to Pompeii in the year 79 A.D. and win the love and trust of Sophia, as a complete stranger. Adrian must race against time - he is aware that Mount Vesuvius is destined to erupt in just 4 days. Overcoming numerous obstacles, Adrian must act quickly to save Sophia and himself before all is lost.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Помпеи" -- Russian spelling
- "Pompeya: La Leyenda del Vesubio" -- Spanish title
- "Pompeji: Legenden om Vesuvius" -- Swedish title
- "Pompei: The Legend of Vesuvius" -- European title
- "Pompei: Legenda Wezuwiusza" -- Polish title
- "Pompei: la leggenda del Vesuvio" -- Italian title
- "Pompei: La colère du volcan" -- French title
- "Pompei: Die Legende des Vesuvs" -- German title
- "Pompei" -- European Dice Multimedia release title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Feb, 2002||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaPompeii was originally meant to be the first of three games in different eras and places, where Adrian had to save Sophia, who would always have no memory of him.
Related Web Sites
- Hints for TimeScape (Use these question and answer type hints to get you to the solutions without spoiling the whole game for you.)
- Pompei Walkthrough (by Witchen, posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Zarf's Mini-Review (A Macintosh mini-review of Journey to Pompeii by Andrew Plotkin (May, 2001).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.