Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Trackless is an atmospheric first-person exploration and puzzle game set in the distant future. Inspired by classic games like Zork, Shadowgate, and King’s Quest, Trackless uses text input that allows you to interact with characters and objects.
In the game, you play as a seeker, someone who has decided to take a journey into the mountains to attempt a series of trials that, if completed, will lead you to a monolith called The Object. No one knows what The Object is or where it came from, but clues exist surrounding this intractable mystery.
Exploring a diverse set of locations and solving puzzles will earn you currency, which you can use to buy upgrades for your phone. Your in-game phone will help you find clues and give you special abilities.
- Trackless combines a 2D graphic atmosphere in a 3D world.
- During your journey towards The Object, you will encounter dozens of puzzles that require specific action verbs.
- Enter the best action verb for a higher score and use the credits to buy items or phone upgrades.
- You will encounter fellow seekers along the way. Eavesdrop on their conversations and learn about the world and their beliefs.
- Venture into secret paths and discover other beings.
- Soundtrack by Makeup and Vanity Set
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Trackless (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.