missing cover art
Advertising BlurbsOfficial tuxracer site (tuxracer.com):
Tux Racer lets you take on the role of Tux the Linux Penguin as he races down steep, snow-covered mountains. Enter cups and compete to win the title! Tux Racer includes a variety of options for gameplay, including the ability to race courses in fog, at night, and under high winds.
- Fun, easy to learn
- Exciting 3D courses
- Sophisticated physics result in thrilling rides down the mountains
- Collect herring while avoiding obstacles for high scores
- Race over a variety of surfaces, including fluffy snow and slick ice
- Race in various weather conditions and lighting conditions
- Create your own courses using any paint program such as The GIMP (no 3D modeller required)
- Suitable for all ages
Your journey starts as you compete on local courses. Win and you will unlock other courses and cups that will lead you to more exciting and challenging races. Only the quickest, smartest, and luckiest will win!
Features (as of version 0.60)
Contributed by Sciere (497430) on Jun 05, 2004.