DescriptionVictoria: An Empire Under the Sun takes players to the Victorian era (1835 to 1920), in which time they can direct their nation in the fields of diplomacy, warfare, economy, industrialization, colonization, technological research and politics.
There is somewhat more micro-management in this game, compared to Europa Universalis releases. The economy model in the game is rather complex and often takes precedence over military strategy. The game is all about re-creating world history according to the players' wishes, with a healthy set of events to either support or go against them.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 13 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "ヴィクトリア 太陽の沈まない帝国" -- Japanese spelling
- "Виктория" -- Russian spelling
- "Vikoriya: Imperiya Pod Solnzem" -- Russian title
- "Victoria: Un Imperio bajo el sol 1835 - 1920" -- Spanish title
- "Victoria: Taiyou no Shizumanai Teikoku" -- Japanese title
- "Vicky" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|JeuxMac.com||Sep, 2004||4 out of 5||80|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Nov 29, 2005||6.75 out of 10||68|
|Games4Mac||2004||62 out of 100||62|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Paradox Entertainment: Victoria (Official site)
- VickyWiki (A very informative site, containing a lot of help for beginners and even experts)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.