missing cover art
DescriptionWho Wants to Be a Millionaire Second Edition is the second game based on the hit TV gameshow. You have to answer fifteen questions, slowly going up to the one million mark. If you have trouble, there are three lifeline you can use to help you: Phone a friend, 50/50 and ask the audience.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?: 2nd Edition" -- Spine title
- "Wer wird Millionär - 2. Edition" -- German title
- "Qui Veut Gagner Des Millions: Seconde Edition" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Graphics Engine: RenderWare
- Inspiration: TV game shows
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire licensees
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Mac Ledge||Jun 30, 2000||70|
|All Game Guide||2000||60|
|Mac Addict||Aug, 2000||60|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Aug 31, 2000||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaRegis Philbin's own voice was recorded for the making of this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.