missing cover art
DescriptionBesides the game World of Warcraft (two copies, with a free one-month subscription and a 10-day guest pass), this Collector's Edition contains the following items:
- World of Warcraft Behind-the Scenes DVD, which includes developer commentaries, digitally mastered cinematics, artwork, and cinematic concepts
- Collector's Edition manual, signed by the World of Warcraft development team
- Exclusive in-game pet - players can choose one exclusive pet from three surprise creatures available in-game
- Cloth Map - scroll map charting the twin landmasses of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms
- Soundtrack CD featuring exclusive bonus tracks
- The Art of World of Warcraft coffee table book
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Fantasy Creatures: Orcs
- Gameplay feature: Alchemy
- Gameplay feature: Armor / Weapon sets
- Gameplay feature: Blacksmithing
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Goldsmithing
- Gameplay feature: Hunting
- Gameplay feature: Mining
- Gameplay feature: Survival cooking
- Physical Bonus Content: Art Book
- Physical Bonus Content: Soundtrack
- Physical Bonus Content: World Map
- Scripting language: Lua
- Technology: amBX
- Theme: Steampunk
- Warcraft universe
- World of WarCraft series
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Number of copies75000 copies of the Collector's Edition were produced. However they were practically sold out before the game was released because of the amount of pre-orders. Some people who had ordered it in advance even failed to get the game. At the moment sealed copies are sold on Ebay for up to 400 dollars.
- PC Powerplay (Germany)
- Issue 07/2006 - #1 Best Packaging
Related Web Sites
- World of Warcraft (Official Web Site)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.