DescriptionX-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse is a conversion of Quake. The evil mutant Apocalypse has created an army of evil X-men clones. The only thing standing in his way is you, a cyborg created by Magneto with the ability to morph your arms into a variety of devastating weapons.
In the single-player game, you battle clones of twelve X-Men across two episodes building up to a final confrontation with Apocalypse. The X-Men are realistically modeled complete with their mutant powers (the Wolverine clone, for example, will not stay down, imitating the original). In multiplayer game, you can take on the role of any of the X-Men for mutant deathmatch action in five original maps including the X-Men mansion.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "X-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse - A Quake Total Conversion" -- Tag-lined title
- "X-Men: ROA" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Quake
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Commercial mods
- Marvel licensees
- Quake series
- Unofficial add-ons
- X-Men licensees
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Mac Game Gate||1998||100|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Getting it running||4||leilei (287)
Aug 17, 2012
TriviaX-Men: RoA came with a free copy of issue one of the four issue limited comic series "The Rise of Apocalypse".
Related Web Sites
- Crapshoot (A humorous review on PC Gamer)
- Developer Site and Free Download (Game history and additional information from the original developer, as well as direct download to the, now freeware, game files including source code.)
- X-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse Homepage (official game page at WizardWorks' website, archived copy from 1998 by the Wayback Machine)
- X-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse Official Website (Zero Gravity's official website for the game, which now hosts the full version of the game, downloadable for free.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.